I, Robot

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I seen I, Robot last night, and it was much better then I expected. Anyone else see it yet?

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
You saw. No, I have not seen it yet. Sorry to be so anal, but that really bugs me.

B

belle

i want to see it, but i know it will piss me off because it will be NOTHING like the book.

D

Don Francisco

Yeah, just about the only thing it has in common with the book are the 3 laws. In the credits it doesn't say "based on" or even the lesser "inspired by", but just a measely "suggested by".

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
But as long as you know that, it still is worth seeing. I liked it when I seen it.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Its set like thirty years in the future, but its not like super futuristic. No flying cars, teleporting, or anything crazy like that. Most of it is relatively believable. Anyway, robots have become popular as labor workers, and many people have them around the house to do chores, or otherwise help with odd jobs. The company manufacturing these robots are coming out with a brand new model, but the celebrations are marred by the suicide of one of the top scientists. When the police simply see this as a suicide, officer Spooner decides to do some extra investigating....

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I remember belle goin off about this because it wasn't a faithful adaptation. HOW DARE THEY TO ISAAC ASIMOV

we all know where isaac wound up. did belle find a nice man and have kids and get set on the path to redemption or is she followin isaac