I'm gonna dieee

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So like, my neighbor's house is on fire. 4 Fire Trucks went flying past a little while ago.

Anyways, the guy that lived there is dead, but his son still goes there occassionaly to shoot. Well apparently he's snapped and is now threatenin the fire department with a gun so they can't do anything.

I locked my doors but I'm gonna get shotttt!

I'm not sure the point of this thread, my avatar is awesome.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
The state police have my road barricated... hes apparently shooting at everyone.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
They called in the tactical team, man this guy is gonna die.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So the house is on fire? How can he even shoot away fire department pplz in a burning house?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
hes not in the house, i think the house has burned to the ground, i dunno... hes up on a hill shooting down at them i think

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I think they shot that guy, ambulance just went by, and the fire department too, so I guess they leaving.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
[09:26] Travis: can u post that i said hes not dead and we had to evacuate cuz he was close

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Wow. That's some badass shit. I wished you had videotaped all that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mom got interviewed, so she's going to be on the news at 11. It's over now the guy shot himself in the head, and I'm finally fucking home.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Apparently Dad almost got arrested, he was trying to come down the field next to our house cuz thats where he thought we were, and state police went flying after him with lights and sirens trying to get him to stop. Apparently went across scanner that he was "trying to allude police".

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
man, police departments should really buy some war helicopters. firefight stalemate? imagine the look on the guy's face when you bring out an apache and start firing sidewinder missiles at his ass.