Knights of the Round 2: A formal Letter to a Mr. Logan Cook.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Dear Mr Cook,

While we may have only met face-to-face one time, I feel that you and I are good friends. We've had some good times over the years. You also introduced me to Chris, Bayli, and Travis, an act I am grateful for, since I'd consider all of them friends.

At this point in the letter though, I must digress from ass kissing and get to the point: You are the biggest humpty bumpty twinkle toed slack jawed faggot ass motherfucker the planet has ever seen. I mean, you're like Donald Trump without fame and fortune, you're like Christain Bale without the sex appeal.You look like Chris-Chan and have the ego of Duke Nukem, so whats with all the Humpty Bumpty? All you are is a poor ass fat stinking drunk with a pissant sense of entitlement. Hey, why don't you take some of your grandmothers monthly allowance and spend it on something other than Nazarios and Beer? Spend it on clothes, cologne, and maybe some breath mints.Perhaps if you spent a little less time fantasizing over a pixelated Chinese woman with Legs the size of Dolph Lundgren's Biceps, you might be at a slightly better station in life.

fc3467055b750ac9ab2f9285bc8be967.jpg

Take a good long look at this picture, because it's the closest thing you'll ever get to the opposite sex.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
told status:
[ ] not told
[X] Toldstone Creamery

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Not as good as Andrew's, but I think you finished pretty strong.

Bravo. Solid A.:bob::bob::bob::bob:

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Touche, Mr. Cook. Touche.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I read Jay's thing under his name as B-low me at about 11EST daily. Then I read it again and now it makes sense.