Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So early access to Demo was released today, what are the IMPRESSIONS?

Guess I find out in like an hour since I'm sitting at 90% and I been downloading since 11:15am luls.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
gamestop i used to work at is having midnight launch for this, assassin's creed 2 and god of war collection all in the same night!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
we can open up with big money, then i need money, then gotta get money. it'll be a whole money-medley.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
GOT iT for PC =D brothers boughts for me for xmass. YAY

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You should get xbox

Then again that game is probably way better on PC.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
dont know yet since im still waiting on my new laptop ahhhh but ill let you guys know

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This seems accurate

attachment.php

Attachments

• 090303.jpg
    090303.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 463

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Valve revealed today The Sacrifice, a new expansion for the Left 4 Dead series that will be compatible with both the first and second games in the series.

Along with this new chapter in the zombie survival saga, No Mercy - the hospital campaign from the first Left 4 Dead - will be updated and included for Left 4 Dead 2 players, who can then play through both these campaigns.

The Sacrifice - out in October - tells the story of the last Left 4 Dead 2 expansion, The Passing, from the perspective of the original game's cast. You'll find out how they managed to meet up with Left 4 Dead 2's cast, and at the end, will be able to choose for yourself which of the original cast dies (hence the expansion's name), rather than Valve simply pencilling it in.

The expansion is designed to work with both Left 4 Dead games, so if you've only got one of them, it doesn't matter, you'll be able to download and play this.

A digital comic will begin next month to get everybody up to speed on the events of the campaign. The Sacrifice will be released as free DLC for the PC and Mac, while it will be a paid downloadable for the Xbox 360.

GameTrailers TV [Gametrailers.com]

I like this a lot!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If only you didn't have all that stupid stuff like RESPONSIBILITIES, A FAMILY, AND A JOB we could all play this game together. But nooo, SuperAfroBoy had to go and make something of his life!

I hope you're proud of yourself.