Majora's Mask

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i started playing MM when it first came out and i was in like 6th grade. i didnt really get what was going on so i said fuck it and stopped. three years ago i hooked up my n64 to give it another go around and absolutely loved it. it was a really great game. probably one of the most frustrating games of all time, but definitely fun.

as to where it stands in the whole scheme of things, im not gonna say. i love all the 3d zelda games and any one on its own can stand as one of the best games of all time. except skyward sword...havent played that one yet.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Does 3d zelda games count the DS ones since they are based on the wind waker engine?!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I hate time travel, so I just could not wrap my brain around it.

Jason loves it though.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OOT >> SS >> MM >> TP >> WW (cuz i haven't finished lulsss)
This list is awful. Skyward Sword second???

Nowadays I think my list: OOT > TOTK > MM > TP > BOTW > WW >>>>>>>>> SS

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
eh. The repeated dungeons and repeated boss fights really kill me wanting to play it again, and thats the only Zelda I can say that about. I like everything else, but doing that dumbass boss fight with whats his name that slides up the mountain and you slice his toes 3 different times, no bueno. I'd probably give it a 5/10, maybe a 6.5/10 at best. Honestly ignoring Zelda 2 and Spirit Tracks and weird spin offs, it'd probably be at the bottom of the list of all the Zelda games for me.

I can't remember if I ever finished the remake on the Switch. I don't think I did.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hell Yeah Yes GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden