Mario Kart 8

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
what is wrong with me...
dqIOkea.jpg

(i have peach too but my daughter stole it for her toy shelf)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What you gonna do when they come out with them action figures for Super Smash Bros?!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I think those amiibos will be the first time I finally succumb to the skylander fad.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Hell just call it Nintendo Kart and add all your damn characters up in there!

And Solid Snake for good measure too.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I wouldn't be surprised if the next Kart is just Nintendo Kart, but I think the Mario Kart brand has a lot of name recognition so it's hard to say.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Super Mario And Friends Kart
Mario All Stars Kart
Nintendo All Stars Kart

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Last time everyone played this, Logan and Bo had a humongous blowup of epic proportions that annihilated this game from existence. :(

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I think the biggest problem with the whole Hestu's Gift is that there are actually people who spent time hunting 900 FUCKING KOROK SEEDS across Hyrule.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Still cracks me up that Nintendo put a shit icon in the game.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well, I don't know if this game is worth the 60 bones if you already own the Wii U version as it's not a lot different, although there are some cool differences. Like having double items and having real battle modes. Also has some auto steering/acceleration/braking options which I don't use but I could see being useful for young children.

Holy shit is 200cc mode fast.

Played online once and won easily, but I hear people complaining about disconnects but didn't have any issues. Overall, it's just a finished Mario Kart 8 and I think it is pretty fun.

Here are the differences: http://www.ign.com/wikis/mario-kart-8/Switch_Version_Changes