Marvel versus Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Phoenix Wright is a stupid choice. Franziska von Karma would've been such a better pick from Ace Attorney because she has a whip.

LAME

ALSO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL MEGA BUSTERRRRRRR!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix Wright and Frank West are apparently confirmed. As is another Mega Man character.

The guy who leaked all of the roster last time is saying this stuff, but he's being kind of cryptic.

He also seems to think it's going to be Super MVC3.

We'll see at comic con.

I'm sure they'll cancel the Mega Man character DLC halfway through development.

[video=youtube;rMsM3JwsGJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMsM3JwsGJc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Can't wait for the Deus Ex/Duke Nukem collab game.

The chief mechanic is handling a bankrupt studio as it goes out of business. If you fail, it turns into sort of a Sims clone that takes place in Randy's Grandma's guest room.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The Quarter Bin also suggests that Capcom intends to repeat its Super Street Fighter IV strategy and launch Ultimate MvC3 at a discounted price ($39.99), with 12 extra characters added to the original roster. As likely as all that sounds, we remain skeptical of this rumor.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
1310839828913.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Hmmmmm....They COULD reel me in for an Ultimate Marvel, but it'd have to have a kickass new cast. Vergil is a good start.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If I had purchases Street Fighter 4, I sincerely doubt I'd fall into their scheme of buying the same game plus some extra characters for almost retail price.

Likewise here, if this happens, I ain't gonna buy the same game again. Which I guess is moot cuz I never play MvC3 anyways.

Capcom is the worst when it comes to this bullshit with nickle and dime-ing gamers.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wish they'd nickle and dime me with some mega man games.

:sadfrog:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
here it is guys
[video=youtube;rphhEtWzXfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rphhEtWzXfg[/video]

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
they show tron getting beat up like 3 times
how appropriate

Also thought that that was a Yosyonke level with the snow, but it's just Kattelox.

Still no mention of spectator mode. AND, what about the people who already BOUGHT Jill & Shuma? Are we going to have to REBUY THAT SHIT?

Fuck you, Capcom.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
they show tron getting beat up like 3 times
how appropriate

Also thought that that was a Yosyonke level with the snow, but it's just Kattelox.

Still no mention of spectator mode. AND, what about the people who already BOUGHT Jill & Shuma? Are we going to have to REBUY THAT SHIT?

Fuck you, Capcom.

Or maybe the Jill & Shuma everyone downloaded also works with UMvC3. That better be the case.