Nov 10, 2003
mastertim52 (8/4/2008 3:31:47 AM): hi how r u
mastertim52 (8/4/2008 3:32:03 AM): missed you earlier

Google this guy's name

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Who did you think it was?

Edit: Now that I really looked at his picture, he kinda looks like Des Nuts.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
He looks like JR!
1168923343_l.jpg

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
THE JR? When the hell did he post his picture on here? Never seen that.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Why the fuuuck did you make a thread about this, Tarv!

This is the message this dude sent me on MySpace:

liked what i saw & read. I was hoping i could get your attention. How does a guy like me get the attention of such a babydoll? I'm sure your tired of the same old hi how are you I think your pretty emails. LOL. So I could try several different approaches, #1 be kind and sweet, romantic (which i can be) & hope to sweep you off your feet, tell you how romantic i can be, strawberries and sweets, (love the beach) nice romantic walks, tour wine vineyard and sip some nice wine at an exclusive romantic dinner. Or #2 i can tell you my darkest deepest desires, nastiest secrets. Things that i love to do to a sexy lady, I can tell you the things i could do for you that would set me apart from the other guys (maybe shocking you or blowing your mind) I love to please, and will do what ever it takes to make u happy and pleased. I am also a very good teacher. So tell me, what does a guy like me do to get such a doll's attention? Tell me your desires and i can make them happen. I am looking for LTR, but just to find someone open who likes to have fun is good too. I can be that guy who makes all your darkest secrets come true. I like role-play also. I'm a very good master for a willing student. I love the outdoors, golf, travel, SHOPPING :) Im not into playing games so please read my profile and if your interested Im on yahoo messenger under Mastertim52 READ MY PROFILE.
I have lost 30 lbs since those pics were taken

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
because he's a goomer, and maybe one day he'll see this thread

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Lol what a creep I hope he sees this thread

Somebody make this happen

Tarvis