MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wooo hooo. I got a gold iphone 5s, nintendo 3ds xl accessory pack, moomixer cup from the wife.

Parents got me a "GAEMS Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment" but Microsoft is apparently messing that order up so it's not here even though Mom ordered it over a month ago. Also got me a ceramic Christmas tree and a Zelda calendar.

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yay presents!
2mi2fz9.jpg

the shirt is from mel's parents, and mel made the awesome brba poster for me. i'll put up a higher quality pic of it later. can't wait to get a frame for that baby

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Also forget to mention that Logan's nice family got me a $25 pre-paid League of Legends card! So sweet of them! :(

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Awesome stuff.

I actually landed a Breaking Bad poster myself.

images

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD! Damn hell you say you won it?!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok so I'm like 85% through TLoU (based on the game's counter anyway), just in the snowy part tying to rescue Ellie.

Imma probably just make another thread about this but holy shit, this game, dude. Wow. That part after the hydro dam where you're riding on horseback going after her. That part where the black kid gets infected. That part where...no just the whole thing. If the ending lives up to the hype I've heard about it, not only will this be game of the year, it will be probably game of...well, a long time.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh and I guess while we're on the subject of Christmas: I also got some cash and a Breaking Bad shirt, and a few other miscellaneous thangs.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ending is pretty good but kinda "wat" at the same time.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I personally thought the ending was amazing. Perfect even.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
How many times you die when those guards got assault rifles.

BE HONEST

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't believe ya. Nah, but seriously I must have died like 50 times there.