mgs4

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Well, all I have to say to you is that you're a little slow on that draw.

Thankyou guys again for reassuring me that I really am more arrogant than you. D: I feel so special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Aww, apparently someone doesn't know the difference between arrogance and conceit. And, gasp, you illustrate my points for me, don't you? So... adorable, you play things are.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Normal people, even smart ones (and believe me, I know plenty of people, including myself, that are undoubtedly smarter than you) don't talk like that, especially on an internet forum.

w00t for runon sentences.

E

egonboy

I'm wondering if that was directed toward me or Kuro. I talk here as I talk in life.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Normal people, even smart ones (and believe me, I know plenty of people, including myself, that are undoubtedly smarter than you) don't talk like that, especially on an internet forum.
Normal. Oh my. I lol'd. And undoubtedly smarter than me. Oh, that's a good one. My sides are aching. Oh baby, oh baby. I'll talk as I wish as it suits me. Just because you like to hide in ignorance doesn't mean I do. D: Smarter than me. lol.

Basically what I'm trying to say is: just give it time.
For using Yoda as a handle, wise you are not.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Shut the hell up.

Every post you've made on here is how you're smarter than everyone else. Get over yourself. People come on here to take a break from things like school, work, or whatever. They don't come on here to act like stuck up assholes like you. <b>It's a leisurely enviornment</b>, and the fact you can't figure it out shows your ignorance. It's arrogance because it's all you ever talk about. Jesus christ, get a life. No one gives a shit if you're smarter than them. If anything, it's pretty fucking sad that you're so desperate to prove to yourself and others that you're smarter than them.

As for talking how you want, yeah sure, not here though. You want to talk down to all my members? You'll be doing it someplace else because I'll kick your ass out. No one wants a fucking prick like you around. Looking at all your posts, I can't find one that isn't belittling someone or something. Are you really that fucking pathetic? The fact is, you don't even give a reason for you being smarter than anyone else. You just say it, like it's fact - regardless of the fact that your posts always have tons of grammatical errors. Just because you say "converse" instead of "talk" or anything similiar doesn't make you Einstein. Anyone can use a fucking thesaurus. Oh and here is a little hint. People who really are smart, don't go around on forums bragging about it.

This is your last warning, you want to make another post/retort about intelligence it will be your last, as it will be your friends, since your IP's match they will undoubtfully be banned with you.

Last edited:

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Believe me, everyone here has a sense of humor. What isn't funny is you making posts about how you are so much greater than everyone else. As Travis said, trying to prove how high and mighty you are just makes you look more like a jackass every time you say something.

D

Don Francisco

"For using Yoda as a handle, wise you are not."

I'd actually would have liked to hear what kind of BS he had to say about my comment. He didn't elaborate or anything.

E

egonboy

actually the ip in question is our schools most of us would still be around just not during the day you would also those have to watch out for his night ip as it would be different.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It is. But I'm sure the IP that matched the 3 of you was the schools, but I was too lazy to run an ip trace on it.

Last edited:
E

egonboy

fair enough. I figure you will be banning me soon enough as well.