Most Disappointing Final Bosses/Finales ever?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Before they added the Broken Steel DLC, Fallout 3 had one of the worst and most broken endings ever. If you had Fawkes with you, it was even MORE retarded. Plus the fact if you didn't have a save outside the final area, the game is completely over forever.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Broken Steel didn't help Fallout's cause. It was nice finishing everything, but it just doesn't feel like a complete game. Plus they kill Liberty Prime. Let's face it, story line be damned. Just let me go around zoiping people into a million pieces.

KOTOR 2 is a great game, but it just can't touch the first one. I mean, from the very beginning of the game you know exactly where everything was going. It just didn't have the flow. Still a good game, but not much of a plot.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Dave is right, I put like 100+ hours into fallout probably, and 70 of those were just roaming around blowing peoples heads apart

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
This is why Fallout is great.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jowfxw-f_EE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jowfxw-f_EE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I played all the way through Mario Sunshine. The final boss is Bowser sitting in a giant hot tub while you run around the rim spraying him. He doesn't get up, there's no action to it.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sounds like what I'd be doin if I was the final boss of a video game.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey I forgot to mention that FFXIII end boss. You fight the same guy once, then the second form is actually kinda cool/mildly challenging, then all of the sudden its the final boss and you unleash such a monster ass-stomping that the world implodes.

Also, the "ultimate hunt" in that game was lame.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Sigma from MMX2 was a piece of cake, especially compared to other Sigma/Wily battles. It was fun, yeah, but the difficulty was kinda laughable.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
God damn ALAN WAKE.

It's like they forgot to add an entire chapter in there. Just kinda ends.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
god damn that fallout new vegas does the exact same shit that fallout 3 did. how did they fuck that up again?

i also have to say that bayonetta still has the greatest final sequence of all time!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
maybe mmx 2 sigma so bad cause they only had a 10 sec loop for his theme lol

p bad ass 10 secs tho