My Friends...

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Of the 11 people online on my friends list, 10 of them are playing Oblivion! Damnnit UPS! I NEED YOU HERE NOW.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
UPS SUCKS.

THEY ALWAYS DELIVER MY PACKAGE TO A GAS STATION OR TO WHERE MY MOM WORKS AND NEVER WHERE I TELL THEM TOO.

BOYCOTT UPS.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
i called ups, and technically because eb didn't give them the game until this morning, tomorrow is next-day air and not today. what in the hell. the only thing that kept me going through the suckage of today was the thought of coming home and playing oblivion but that's not happening today. i'm pretty pissed right now.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
This Oblivion thread has been repurposed as a Duke Nukem Forever anticipation thread

THE 14 YEAR WAIT IS ALMOST OVER. HAIL TO THE KING BABY

GIANT ASS PIC INCOMING

duke_reloaded_16x10_source.jpg

GODDAMN I WANT A GOLD PLATED 1911. I leik gunz.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I remember when Oblivion came out. I thought I was just going to go to school, pick it up after my classes, and play it. Yeah, I couldn't even last through my first class. Left after an hour, picked it up, and played it all day.

Good times.

:freshprince:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FORGET THAT LISTEN TO THIS:

News of news has hit today and none of you pudgy footed softies commented on it?!

The Duke wouldn't even let you TOUCH his game.

THE ARRIVAL IS COMING YOU WILLY NILLY TRAINING BRA WEARING WEENIE MEN. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT?!

screenshot-106-p.jpg

arrival.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Omg that picture is AMAZING

Literally my reaction when I waded through all the csb's on my facebook to find that screenshot