MY XBOX PISSED OFF RANT/SAGA!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
im so fucking pissed right now. let me detail it out for you:

so i get like 4 emails in a row while im at work telling me i bought $200 bucks worth of MS points. obviously i didnt so i called up and they said we need to freeze your account to conduct an investigation. i said ok...so they freeze it like 2 weeks later. meanwhile some douche bag played on my account getting achievements. so they finish their investigation and refund me back the MS points i originally had on there before i got wiped clean. but now they say they cant get rid of those achievements which is bullshit. ive seen them change everything about a persons account. gamertag. motto. MS points. but they cant do this? when its their fault for not freezing it right away? Im so pissed. this is like someone breaking into my house, spray painting the walls and now the cops saying i cant paint over them but i have to live in the house. im sorry just ranting.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Whats bad with having those achievements?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Whats bad with having those achievements?

because they're not mine. my achievements list is something ive built up over years and each game serves as a fun memory and reminder of that time in my life. this is physical evidence of a time when something was stolen from me and used against my will. a reminder that i was violated....those achievements are like a rape baby.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
because they're not mine. my achievements list is something ive built up over years and each game serves as a fun memory and reminder of that time in my life. this is physical evidence of a time when something was stolen from me and used against my will. a reminder that i was violated....those achievements are like a rape baby.

:georgeyankees::ryan:

taifengaaa

Deku Sprout
Aug 31, 2011
im so fucking pissed right now. let me detail it out for you:

so i get like 4 emails in a row while im at work telling me i bought $200 bucks worth of MS points. obviously i didnt so i called up and they said we need to freeze your account to conduct an investigation. i said ok...so they freeze it like 2 weeks later. meanwhile some douche bag played on my account getting achievements. so they finish their investigation and refund me back the MS points i originally had on there before i got wiped clean. but now they say they cant get rid of those achievements which is bullshit. ive seen them change everything about a persons account. gamertag. motto. MS points. but they cant do this? when its their fault for not freezing it right away? Im so pissed. this is like someone breaking into my house, spray painting the walls and now the cops saying i cant paint over them but i have to live in the house. im sorry just ranting.

Lol we have experience with this!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I have a solution. the game is Fifa '12 and I hate fifa. But my friend is an EA college rep and gets tons of free games. So he's sending me one and I'm going to play it to "earn" those achievements and also a bunch more to drown those out. I'm a mentally sick man I know. but this needs to be done.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Man, you're really that upset over someone GIVING up achievements (even if the way they did it was illegal). I mean, I'd be royally pissed if someone used my account and bought shit with under MY account, but you seem more upset that he played your shit and gave you gamer points.

What is with all of our accounts being hacked?!

I'm gonna have to pull a Goldberg and ask it: WHO'S NEXT?!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
the latest in my saga:

i had downloaded lair of the shadow broker prior to my account getting hacked. then when it was frozen i figured, why not play the dlc offline? so i did. now i realized though after getting my account back and getting on live that all the achievements i got from the dlc are gone. wtf? how can achievements someone else gets on my account stay but my own are gone? that makes no sense.

also is there anyway to replay the dlc to get them? from what i see online its impossible. am i just screwed?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Well, from what I know, let me put it to you this way.

pretzelday.gif

Just replay it online. The Lair of the Shadow Broker is the pinnacle of gaming. You should want to replay it just out of principle.

I mean, assuming everything is cool with your account.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Well, from what I know, let me put it to you this way.

pretzelday.gif

Just replay it online. The Lair of the Shadow Broker is the pinnacle of gaming. You should want to replay it just out of principle.

I mean, assuming everything is cool with your account.

i would have no problem replaying it...but i dont think you can replay missions in ME2. does anyone know a way?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
for those who care, to give an update, i decided to start a new career and blow thru the game to get to the shadow broker dlc and re-get the achievements. i think this confirms my OCD

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wanna beat Mass Effect 2 on the PC, but the whole time I just wanna play that Shadow Broker.