New Nintendo system in 2012. Reportedly more powerful than 360 and PS3

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yo dawg, we heard you like HD so we're making your controller HD for your HD console so you can have HD in yo hand while you watchin' HD with yo face.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
MAKE. A. FUCKING. NORMAL. CONTROLLER. GOD. DAMNIT.

DISNIGGAANGRY.gif

Taylor-Swift-Kanye-West.jpg

I respect you, and Imma let you finish, but N64 had the best controller of ALL TIME.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
dreamcast had that vmu thing.

i can think of a few nifty uses for a touch screen on the controller.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Apparently Microsoft and Sony are both planning to launch the Xbox 3 and PS4 in 2014. If Nintendo does the smart thing and releases this in 2012 like expected, they'd have a goddamn HUGE advantage. I just hope they maximize said advantage to the fullest.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendo needs to be on point with this next console. It needs to be everything the Xbox and PS3 currently are and everything that their successors will be. It really needs to be the next dreamcast.

I can honestly say that although I love my Xbox, a Nintendo console that got all the third party games like GTA, Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. with a great online system would be my system of choice.

I'm FAR more attached to Mario, Zelda, and Metroid than Gears of War and Halo.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Nintendo needs to be on point with this next console. It needs to be everything the Xbox and PS3 currently are and everything that their successors will be. It really needs to be the next dreamcast.

I can honestly say that although I love my Xbox, a Nintendo console that got all the third party games like GTA, Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. with a great online system would be my system of choice.

I'm FAR more attached to Mario, Zelda, and Metroid than Gears of War and Halo.

tumblr_le035g31Bs1qcyexx.gif

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nintendos online will never be as robusts as microsofts.

Durtie

Deku Scrub
Apr 17, 2011
I'm so excited to hear the details on this. I just hope for better online play. If they can do that, they might have something.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
cafe-noscale.jpg

Text reads:
"Project Cafe is simply the most developer friendly SDK the industry has ever seen. Deliver unparalleled next generation performance at current generation costs. It doesn't get any easier than this."

The image also boasts easy portability from PC and Xbox 360, as well as the ability to update games at any time and an integrated M-Live framework.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I was thinking the same thing. I've never heard of it and Google Search is showing nothing. Perhaps Nintendo's answer to Xbox Live?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
hey new friend!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR E3 AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

E3 Theme Song:
[video=youtube;L2urlriwjcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2urlriwjcg[/video]

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Leaked-1.jpg