New Nintendo system in 2012. Reportedly more powerful than 360 and PS3

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No way VC will transfer by entering a CC. What if you used a different CC and dont have the old one anymore?

Reorth

Deku Scrub
Apr 27, 2011
They're gonna launch it in December 21st, i think thats what they said.

Jokes aside, i hope its better than the Wii :D

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
The Wii isn't so bad once you put homebrew on it and get every game free!

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Stop%20Making%20Baby%20Jesus%20Cry%20Asshole_tn.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I love the Wii U but what a disappointment. So many cool features like Miiverse and the TV thing but all abandoned by the time the Switch rolled around. The Switch in comparison is so barren as far as UI goes where the Wii U felt a lot more interactive. Even the Wii felt more connected as at least you could send people messages plus the blue light on the disc slot was cool when you had a notification.

I truly hope one day Nintendo makes an online feeling console, but I have no expectation that they will ever do so. The next Nintendo console will be a little more powerful than a PS4 and this cycle will continue again.

Even Xbox Series feels more neutered than the Xbox 360. What happened to the cool stuff like live events, Netflix parties?? Price of these services have gone up - in Nintendo's case a billion percent because they went from free to charging - but what they offer have gone way down.

Paying for Nintendo's online is laughable when its all P2P. The only reason I was paying was for the online VC games. Its sad that they offered nothing over the Wii U online and started charging for it, then to gatekeep the N64 and GBA games behind an even larger payment is kinda scummy.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Netflix parties was the pinnacle of online play. We've been going backwards ever since