new people name your favorite bands

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Your opinion doesn't matter, you put numbers in your name.

Now, if you did Google one of the other bands I listed, either you're retarded and didn't look at any of the pages... or you are simply retarded.

Not that 182 says anything to contradict that.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The entire point of this thread was for me to make fun of your inevitable shitty tastes in music. There's no debate. I'm right.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Logan said:
The entire point of this thread was for me to make fun of your inevitable shitty tastes in music. There's no debate. I'm right.
he has a point.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
77boy84 said:
lHow do you know that it isn't YOUR music that's shitty?

because i rule. however, i know you're shitty because you have the gayest signature ever.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yarly.jpg

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Okay, while I have to say that your taste in music is likely inferior to mine, and even though I posted in this thread because I lessthanthree conflict, I have to say, Teen Girl Squad does win. You don't.

Though, you like Football, -American- Football. Which means your taste is only marginally better for using TGS, but still inferior to mine. D:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i guess the football comment means you like soccer. therefore i hate you more. go back to mexico!

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
soccer fairies suck. i can't stand watching it unless it involves babes. but that applies to everything, so soccer still sucks.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Actually, I don't like Soccer, either. It's just better than American Football. :\

Now Cricket, there is a sport. :3

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
"Dad, why do you hate what you don't understand?"

"I don't hate you, Bobbie."

"I meant soccer"

"Oh yeah, I hate soccer!"

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
I'd give you a cookie, but you haven't done anything to merit a real cookie. Why can't you be a better toy?

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
once again, sarcasm is brought up on the internet. thats pretty bad if all you've got is his carelessness towards grammar in a forum.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
No, I just don't like doing work on forums without knowing the people can deliver. So far, it's looking like I won't be doing much work here. You guys suck with conflict. D: