new people name your favorite bands

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Kuro said:
No, I just don't like doing work on forums without knowing the people can deliver. So far, it's looking like I won't be doing much work here. You guys suck with conflict. D:
we just don't waste our time with blatent foreigners.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
unlike yourself, i'm not afraid to post my location. i'm sure you can sound it out. judging by your obnoxious behavior towards real football, i'll make the assumtion that you're some UK kid.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
Afraid? No fear. The question is whether there is or isn't a point. And there isn't. Waste of resources. If you so desparately need to know so much about me you could ask. Or here, I'll make it easy, I live in the state of Washington. It's -really- not that hard to piece together in the 37 or however many posts I've made here. Really.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I LIVE IN THE HILLS. we marry our sister here, infact i scrogged ur sister last nite.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
panama red said:
Wow. This kid's a fag.
I am no paper wrapping of highly treated tobacco product with obligatory filter to keep the consumer healthier longer if the do not consider themselves reasonably immune to ailment. D:

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
Mmmm... immunity.

Plus, American football's biggest fans are overweight beer-chugging men from Wisconsin. Ew.

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
You'd have to attempt at retort. For retorting you are a failure. D: Twice.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Newsflash Kuro!

Just because you can go to www.thesaurus.com and find big words to make your posts look smarter, you're still an idiot!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
whoa i thought it was a girl the whole time. oops.