New school week

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
In some places school districst are lowering the school week from 5 days to 4 days because it's too expensive to fuel a bus for 5 days a week. Amazing, but it isn't happening where I live.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I saw something on a website saying that Georgia schools weren't going this 3 days the next two weeks to save gas money. Every teacher is like "LOL OUR DISTRICT IS POOR!" Let's save money and make me not go to school kthx.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nah fuck that. I remember high school. I remember the 6-7 hour days. I always wanted to kill myself just to end it before the final period was over. But then again I'm in college so what do I care!

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
If I had all 6 classes every day 3 days a week on block schedule (my school has a weirdish schedule), I'd be happy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Block schedule? Is that where classes are like 2 hours long? We used to have that. I hated it so much. I really don't know how I managed to sit in one room for 2 hours listening to gay shit without killing someone.

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
Block schedules are half of your classes every day. And my 1st-2nd period class is mostly independent work, so that's cool.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
you get used to block scheduling. its nice in the aspect that you don't have to deal with the same lame ass teachers every single day, and you've got more than one night to finish homework. it also becomes nice as a senior and you get all of your classes on one of the days, so you can skip every other day for the entire year.

E

egonboy

Yeah the six period block shedule is nice I decided when I moved from a school with nine periods a day every day.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
in our school we had four classes a day, and the third and fourth class switched every other day. that was crappy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The only time our classes changed was at the middle of the year when we got 4 new ones..

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I just meant our afternon schedule reversed, not the actual classes changing.