New Xbox Experience

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
How many people signed up for early NXE download?

I did!

Today we find out who gets to do it!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i didn't. the netflix HD video streaming is pretty much the only thing i'm interested in

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
attachment.php

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
oh shit new marble blast ultra multiplayer level/achievements

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
november 19th for everyone else!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Do we still have option of using current style with blades?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
nope

it still has blades i think

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
my avatar will beat your avatar up

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
my avatar is beating people up already!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
emails went out.

i didnt get one (yet?)
:(

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol reading all these people on major nelson's blog CRYING.

Yea it sucks but comments like:

Please Larry tell us if we should still be hopeful. I am quite saddened now, I didn't think this rather cheerful event would be so impacting.

Haha!! I'm in!! ..and I'm from Norway! Can you believe it!? I am so happy right now, my eyes are tearing up on me =) See you online
and, yeah..
Thank you Larry and the entire xbox team for such an amazing gift.. I Love You All! =)

I don't know how I could be any more "target market" to Microsoft. I own 3 Xbox 360 systems, over 250 full Xbox 360 games, 2 gold accounts running for years now, 60 live arcade games downloaded, and lots of paid content downloaded. Also have 3 original Xbox's, and a similar games library on them. Plus, I'm a Netflix member.

This sucks I was really hoping to get in this as an early wedding present. im getting married on the 15th and wont be home in time from the honeymoon to even try out NXE. Im honestly a bit upset because I thought I would be one of the few in South Wales so id be a shoe in but whatever i guess...

This sucks looks like I didn't get in I even signed up with netflix paid the 8.99 already I got a quick que because now it looks like I'm watching tv shows & movies from the confort of my computer instead of my nice soft lazy boy chair and my big screen and sound system boy this kind of fun now. funny how Microsoft treats paying Subscribers if Xbox Live & Netflix were free I'd have nothing to say But after the NXE update Xbox Live with netflix is 157.83 total annual cost that doesn't include the 10 games I had planned. I think come january when my subscription is up I'm done.

Seriously? Threatening to stop playing Live because you didn't get to download the thing before everyone else?

What losers

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i mean its like this is the single most important thing in their life. weirdoes.