NHL Thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
road warrior games are the best. i'd love to go to an nhl game actually, it's a fun sport to watch.

it's like a fast soccer with actual real men.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Not as many floppings either I assume. Even NFL is getting a lot of them now.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I went to a Thrashers game when they were in Atlanta. Fun as shit, but it's obvious why they left town. We literally walked right down to the front row in front of the glass to watch the game. It's pretty much football on ice minus the pussies that fake injuries. Fights, players playing with injuries that would put them on the IR for any other sport, etc.

BreeOlsen

Deku Scrub
Game Over
Nov 25, 2013
i too don't often catch up with play of hockey whenever it is being broadcasted on the tv .. yet there are very slim chances when i get the see of it

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Anyone who likes Hockey, Van Damme and cheesy 90s action movies that are pretty much die hard clones, then you should watch:

sudden-jean-dam_400.jpg

SUDDEN DEATH!

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
:( but.. the winner gets 1 mil for winning the Championship! That is something right? Even so far as to get VISAs for the out of country players to come to USA to play!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003

The two teams drop the gloves moments after the puck is dropped and accumulate 142 penalty minutes in just two seconds.

I hear the sirens playing right now.

Last edited: