Official PS3 Pics

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They better change it. those long ass handles serve no purpose. Jesus christ, no one has hands that big.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
3AprGenDW-010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
they should just keep the old controllers, making a new design is a waste, plus if you keep the old one, people can just jump right in and play without having to get ajusted to something new

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think it's something I'm going to cry about. I'll forget all about it when I'm playing the game anyway. And in that picture, it shows the only real difference is the long curves and that doesn't adjust how you hold it anyway.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I heard that it's really much smaller than it looks.

Either way, I've got to keep faith in Sony - I mean...I'm gonna want to play countless hours of Ace Combat 6. I'll need a comfy controller.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Well, as long as those extra handles don't add on that much extra weight, I'll be fine.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
They'd never stick to an old design. If no one went to buy extra new controllers then they'd lose some income. That design does look pretty retarded though.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Aaron
They'd never stick to an old design. If no one went to buy extra new controllers then they'd lose some income. That design does look pretty retarded though.

That must be why the Dualshock II is exactly like the one from the first PlayStation.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
OH GUESS THEY STUCK TO AN OLD DESIGN!!! Plus copied Nintendo.