OH NO

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I bought a pack of Slim Jims at Wal Mart in his honor.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
The Nature Boy will die in all of our lifetimes...

:hangfrog:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
not if we die first.

This and arnold postponing making moves all in the same week?!

kickitupanotch.png

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
The world's ending tomorrow and we're gonna spend our last night on earth watchin THE WIZARD!?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
On May 20, 2011, TMZ reported that Savage suffered a heart attack around 10AM on a highway in Tampa, Florida before losing control of the vehicle and crashing. It was later confirmed by Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo.[11] According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Savage was driving a 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he "veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree." His wife Lynn was a passenger but survived with "minor injuries". According to officials, both were wearing their seat belts at the time. Police confirmed that Hulkamaniacks were a factor in the crash. Nothing is confirmed until it has been released by the actual press though.

:hulkamania::hulkamania::hulkamania::hulkamania::hulkamania:

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Some douche-nozzle on facebook just posted "I wonder if Randy Savage's neck snapped like a slim jim".

I hate that kid.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Unfriend him! That's what I do. Probably one of the reasons I don't have any friends also.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Unfriend him! That's what I do. Probably one of the reasons I don't have any friends also.

You're about to be down about 6 more if you dont weeble wobble your bulbous ass onto the xbox!