Operation: Get People

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Patrick said:
I hope they don't turn out to be people that just log on then stop. Do you think we could go to the old Zelda sites Travis used to be affiliated with and ask who remembers ZG and wants to join them now as a video game forum?

This has been an idea I've been tossing around for a few days. But unfortunately I doubt people would want to affiliate with us since we don't really have any regular traffic from new people now, and the only people who would be getting anything out of it would be us (lols). So I think we should start with top sites or something, and go from there. Unless someone has any better ideas.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, I added some topsites. I could only find a few that were worthwhile, and they are on every page of the main site. So please vote every chance you get. :eek:

I'll add some more topsites if I can find any.

Edit: and to see if it's working I'll update the stats. Right now at the time of this post the daily average of people on the site is "612" and the forums is "14093".

Last edited:
D

Don Francisco

How often can we vote on each site?

Heh, only two hours and we're already 40-something on the first site, 30-something on the second, and first (!) on the third. Go figure.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well everyone got tons of votes now besides us, so we aren't anymore. :(

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The way google and most search engines work, is you get higher rank for the more pages that link to you. I know some of you have some links to the forums on your sites, but linking to the main page would help our rank more.

Just wanted to point that out. :(

Edit: 2 new topsites by the way.

Last edited:
A

Alicia

I am completely confused by this entire thing. what are we doing again.