Pet Stats

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
no, multiple upgrades in one should be cheaper. like a value pack. but the thing is it still costs more and doesn't produce the any amount of costomization.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What's new?
A store
A million bug fixes
Better battles (special moves, limit brakes, yay)
Long awaited adoption center (yay)
Group Permissions (yay)
User Options (show petz and recieve pms)
Optimizations (fixed excess queries)
More admin controls (yay!)
More Pet Types
Info & Help page
Statistics and top petz

V2 is the latest in the petzVB series and adds a great deal more to the petz idea. PetzVB v1 was lacking a variety of petz and didn't have all the feature one would expect. So I have slaved away as fast as possible to provide something quite unique. Everything is fully integrated and provides a whole range of new things for you and your members!

The Store
The options available are all editable via acp to change the cost, name, description and even to make them unavailable.
Name Color
Member Title
Name Glow
Name Blur
Name Shadow
Name Drop Shadow
Name Mirror
Name Wave
Name Flip
Pet Color
Pet Name
Pet Type
All the options are self explanatory really

I haven't seen limit breaks/specials yet.. I wonder how they happen. There is nothing about them in admin options either.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
i think when they say limit breaks they mean the uber attack that does up to 99% when you're down to 10% HP.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
yeah. I always loved vincent. but omnislash is the last move ya do in the whole game (or is supposed to be)

E

egonboy

yeah good point but i have a soft spot for vincent and yuffies limit breaks along with clouds.

E

egonboy

ah I worked on my main three's limits cloud yuffie vincient

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
meh. I worked cloud and vincent's, but I swapped out the third character every now and again to keep the whole crew up to snuff.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
yeah, but not their limit breakers. I have a rule to get all of them at least up to second level.

E

egonboy

pah why waste your time on the riftraft when you could be using vincent yuffie and cloud

E

egonboy

why when you can have those three be far superior in everyway?