Petz!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
And hopefully you have all noticed that the faces do change depending on how happy your pet is.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't see psychopathic101 post up there. I'll reply to it now.

To get money, as you can see <a href="http://forums.xeforce.com/petz.php?do=info">here</a>:

Money
There are a few ways to recieve money from these forums, and they are included below. Money can also be transferred between users via bank accounts. Bank accounts also benefit from 21% interest, every day!

You will recieve 30 money for each reply and 50 for each new thread you post.
You will recieve 500 money everytime you refer someone to this forum.
You can also randomly encouter random amounts of money in various threads!
You can also place bets in the arena, on your own battles, and win or lose money that way!

D

Don Francisco

Does the bank work like before in that if you deposit money you don't get any interest that day? I remember it working like that before since I would only deposit once a week.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think it would matter really until you get enough money in their in the first place for the interest to matter.

Edit: To fight, don't you need to buy a pack of cards?

Last edited:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Wow, you already have enough money in the bank to get that much a day?

Last edited:

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
dude, seriously. my pet is gonna die if i don't post like 30 times in the next two hours.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
*pictures a movie of this only it's 120 seconds and the life is one the line*

MOVE MOVE MOVE! Ha ha.

Edit; You would have over 314,000 if you got payed right now for all your posts. (postcount)

Last edited:

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
hell yeah, i deserve that cash too. i think i need payment for past posts. all 10k of em.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
To confirm this:

Defense only matters if you select 'defend'
Losing a battle DOES NOT affect the amount of experience you get.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
can a battle results forum be set up? i remember us having that with the rpg thing way back.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, that would be a good feature to add if possible. But that would make it too easy to get money. Maybe more items if possible.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Why would it take you long to get enough money for a potion. I can't alter the price of the items in the item shop. It does it automatically depending on the stats the item has. I really do advise using the bank. It's beneficial. However, I will add an item into the vet that will add 1 hp so your pets dont die. Should be cheap since it's only 1 hp.

Edit: It's 3 money to buy it. So it should be affordable. You don't need to buy the revive potion if you can afford the other potions. Each potion will restore health to your petz regardless if they are dead or not.