PSN Restoration begins

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
The restoration of Sony's online platform has begun. A map has been posted on the official PS blog updating on the reactivation's status. Information about the procedure can be found here.

About time as well! I am itching to play some Killzone 3... I am itching more to see that bobblehead Trenton getting ridiculed in front of hundreds of people during E3! :D

PS. This should be stickyfied.

FiOth out.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I just want to be able to use the blanking PSN store. I almost never play PS3 games online with the exception of MAG, but it's the lack of the store that's killing me.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
I just want to be able to use the blanking PSN store. I almost never play PS3 games online with the exception of MAG, but it's the lack of the store that's killing me.

They stated it that it will be a little while longer before the store comes back online. Sucks for you matie. :(

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Let me know if you need me to call the President.

Tell him that I don't care if the network's back online until I can get my blanking games from the blanking store so I can blanking play them.

Arcana Heart 3. I need to play it, and it won't be released on the 360 in NA.

FiOth

Dedicated Gamer
May 10, 2011
Tell him that I don't care if the network's back online until I can get my blanking games from the blanking store so I can blanking play them.

Arcana Heart 3. I need to play it, and it won't be released on the 360 in NA.

... o/

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
PSN is Online :D YAY xD

Hey new friend!

Greetings.png