Q & A: Redux

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Guys, let's do this again, the last thread was fun. I know it's still around, but let's just start a new thread ANYWAY. BECAUSE WE HAVE THE POWER.

Anyway.

Q: What is the worst game you've ever played?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
A: I would have to say.... Superman 64, and all batman games, ever.

Q: If you could fully explore any planet or moon in our solar system, harm free, where would you go?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: Hmm, I'd say one of the gas giants, probably Saturn. All the other rock planets are boring.

Q: How many licks does it take to get to the cetner of a tootsie roll?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: omg conspiracy lawl

Q: Which would you rather have: $10 million, or to be married to the most beautiful woman in the world (there would be lots and lots of sex)?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
A: Hmm... with $10 million I'm sure I could get some nice women... but certainly not the most beautiful woman. I'd still have to go with the money, though.

Q: Favorite "Archie" character?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: I don't even know what Archie is.

Q: Favorite webcomic, besides Penny Arcade?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ARCHIE IS???? IT'S ONLY MY FAVORITE BATHROOM READING MATERIAL!!! erm...

A: I don't read any others besides PA.

Q: Most memorable videogaming moment.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: Either one-crediting Ikaruga for the first time, or playing the final mission in AC04 for the first time.

Q: WHY DIDN'T YOU POST A PICTURE IN THE SPAIN THREAD???

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
A: because my internet is slower then ass, I avoid pictures when I can. (READ: not when pr0n surfin')

Q: do you know basic html?

D

Don Francisco

I'm not participating in the thread or anything, but I read about this blind guy who ordered Playboy in braille. He was expecting them to describe what the women looked like or something. It turned out to be like the written stuff, which is useless, so he cancelled his subscription. True story. I don't know, I thought it was funny.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: Best man! The best super hero EVER!

Q: Rosalynn Carter, Nancy Raegan, and Barbara Bush. Which would you fuck, which would you marry, and which would you kill? (I got this idea from Howard Stern).

EDIT:
comic.php

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
A: I would fuck, marry, then kill all of them.

Q: What was the first game you played from start to finish in one sitting?

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
A. Never done it.

Q. Worst video game ending?

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
A: Halo 2 lolz. Seriously, though, I'd probably say...Mario 64. I bust my ass over and over again to save you, princess, and you bake me a fucking cake?!?! Show some respect, bitch! At least lemme get some pussy or something!

Q: Best video game ending?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
A: Either Knights of the Old Republic (not just the ending, but the last chunk of the game) or maybe FFIX. But its been a while since I beat a game and was like "that was awesome!". I can't remember what happened at the end of Beyond Good & Evil, but I'm pretty sure I liked that one, too.

Q: Game that you would most like turned into an awesome movie?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
A: <a href="http://www.coolrom.com/roms/snes/Bebe's_Kids/Bebe's_Kids.php" target="_blank">THIS ONE</a>. Oh wait..

Q: Apples or Oranges? Which one you pick determines your sexualty.