Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Expire

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll make this short and sweet, domain expires on November 1st. Renew or just let it expire?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I say renew, just because this place is a daily part of internet life for me. It's not that active, but I still check it daily. Of course, i'm not the one stuck with paying for the hosting and domain, so...

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Renew, but like Logan said you're the one who pays the bills. I still come here everyday, even though it's been practically inactive for the past 6 months or so. If you still have plans to improve the site (as in making it a fansite or something), I say definitely renew it. If not, it's your call.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Unless you have plans to give this site a theme (this was more active when it was Zelda, and the thought of a Final Fantasy theme hear was brought up) It is entirely your call, even though I've been here for two years.

Edit: And if you do decide on expire, I think we should all migrate to another message board.

Edit Again: Perhaps Chris's site, Zeldatemple?

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
If it were up to me, it'd be renew, as already said, this is a daily part of my online life. I think we should all try to come up with a good theme for this place, like maybe Halo 2 or something.

D

Don Francisco

I knew this was going to come up soon. It's only a matter of time. As much as I enjoy this forum I guess all good things must come to an end. If it does close down I agree that we should arrange a place for XF members to migrate to. Hopefully someplace small... I don't like the gigantic-ness (umm...) of big forums like Penny Arcade or GameFAQs or Allakhazam or whatever.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I'd like for you to renew it. However, I don't pay for anything.

If you'd like me to help you pay for it, I'd be happy to.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Well We need to hear what decision Travis has come to, because we don't have much time left and if he isn't renewing we need to think of a place to migrate to.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
Travis never signs on instant messenger anymore. It makes it very difficult to talk about such things.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I see him on MSN usually when I check to see if anyone is on xbox live.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
We do something like San Andreas, it should be all of GTA instead. That will attract more members.

Instead of a Final Fantasy XI site, it should be all of FF.

Things like that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Final Fantasy is already well established on the internet. It'd be hard, if not impossible to establish a site that was different from the others, which is why I have not actively pursued this idea.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I guess I never really thought of that. I'm sure if we all try hard enough we can come up with something good that hasen't been overdone yet.

EDIT: or you could start up a new forum over at proboards or some other free site.

Last edited: