Sesame Streeted rated Adults Only

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Lol lots! Hellsing Ultimate, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Excel Saga, Evangelion, Di Gi Charat, The Slayers, Abenobashi, Azumanga Daioh...
As far as manga, Hellsing, Death Note, Welcome to the NHK & Saikano.

:[

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
for me its
death note, jojo's bizarre adventure, flcl (fooly coly), naruto, one piece, ninja scroll, shamin king, ghost in the shell, full metal alchemist, Hellsing,bleach,cowboy bebop, blood +.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Did you know that anime tends to be very popular amongst autistics

It also tends to be very popular amongst greasy sweaty weeaboos who will never get laid

I mean, I liked Trigun, but it was just so damned silly, and would have been more enjoyable for me if Vash was a stoic badass, but then again I like characters who are stoic badasses so there ya go. It was still good though.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
And god damnit when is my stupid activity meter gonna be full

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
yeah, my sister is autistic and she loves anime. well there's a few that i know she loves.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
though i started watching berserk and it seems pretty kewl

i think my main complaint with all animes is that the characters are always making unnecessary noises like gasps and stuff, and it makes them sound like retarded 5 year olds

i have yet to see an anime where this isn't the case, but then again i've pretty much only seen trigun and clips of a couple others

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i like hellsing cause its all about shootin people in the head and then eatin em!

2500 posts!

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
You just remided me...

I NEED TO SEE THE NEW OVA

like now ive been reading the novels and it looks so badass i really want to see it animated :(

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
change of subject, i had a weird dream.

it's Snowing in places other than here =[.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
welll it was kinda like last night i was in the car with my friend and insted of the chocolate only smelling like shrooms lol it was.. so pretty much was like a Psychedelic trip hahaha.
yeah then i woke up then went back to bed then drempt twas snowing out.. but its raining =[

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I wish I could have a dream telling me where my fucking mouse is