Super Bowl

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hehe.. type super bowl in Kazaa and see all the <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/02/02/superbowl.jackson/index.html">Janet Jackson</a> downloads that pop up.

Unbelieveable that so many are available in 24 hours.&nbsp; Also what did you guys think about the super bowl too, so this thread doesnt seem about total perversion?

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
One of the best I've seen, even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Maybe my Bucs will be back in contention next year.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Travis
Also what did you guys think about the super bowl too, so this thread doesnt seem about total perversion?

But I thought this place was all about perversion. ;)

Last edited:
D

Don Francisco

I was eating Chinese. Yum.
The only thing about the Janet Jackson thingie that's sadder than all of the young kids that were watching is all the perverts who are wanking.

B

belle

I was at work. I don't even care.
It irritated me a bit, because pictures of that were all over when I got home. Like, on my friends page on LJ. perverted fuckwads. liekOMGABOOB.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Master Yoda, what is it with you and the word 'wank'?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
It's not that I have a problem with it, you just use it a lot recently.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll blame it on the puberity (or lack of?)

D

Don Francisco

Well, too bad, sucker!

EDIT: I think Travis is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OMG the same post time. Astounding.

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
Good game. Didn't like either team, but I'm glad New England won so I wouldn't have to hear all the Panthers fans gloat all year. That whole halftime show was a disgrace to America. The Super Bowl is televised all over the world, and the best performers we have to offer are Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Nelly, P. Diddy, and Kid Rock? I think Kid Rock's stunt with the flag was much worse than Jackson's and Timberlake's. He wore the flag like a poncho. He might as well have just wiped his ass with it right there on stage.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I didn't even watch it. I just don't care about football anymore. I think I was playing Civilization at the time.