Superman Vs. Batman

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
29zy4nq.jpg

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
i'm playin' top gun with the powerglove...it's like pukin' on a pile of shit!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
oh god i just watched the newest one

the intro was so funny

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
let's take a shit on this game!
i don't gotta take a shit, you take a shit.
i don't gotta take a shit either! who's gotta take a shit?
i gotta take a shit!
then TAKE that shit!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
superman is a horrible superhero because he's so powerful.

the whole fun of stories like that is seeing how a person overcomes seemingly insurmountable odds.

take x-men. sure the x-men themselves are great, but hell, they're going up against magneto and the juggernaut, so of course they're underdogs, and that's how it should be.

batman is the epitome of a great superhero cause he's just some normal guy with a bunch of gadgets.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
how about the punisher going up agaisnt the russian?

theres some mother fucking insurmountable odds for ya.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
its not reeeeeeeally insurmountable odds if you can surmount them though

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i said seemingly insurmountable.

as in giving the appearance of being insurmountable.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I was reading some random wikipedia pages on some Marvel superheroes

You thought Superman was overpowered, good god, this shit is ridiculous

It seems like every other person in the Marvel universe has godlike powers and can manipulate every aspect of space and time to suit their whims

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
"The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to produce nearly any effect he desires, including size-alteration, [1] the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, [2] the teleportation of objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time,[3] the creation of force fields, [4] the creation of interdimensional portals, [5] telepathy, [6] telekinesis, [7] and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. [8] Galactus has even been shown as capable of creating sentient life,[9] resurrecting the dead, [10] manipulating mortal souls, [11] manipulating the memories and emotions of others, [12] and remaking dead worlds—including their populations—in every detail. [13]"

Like 20 people have this power.

Hulk: "The Hulk has been shown capable of protecting other prominent Marvel superheroes from the collision of a falling mountain range, claimed to dwarf the Andes, and supporting a part of it on his back, with the assistance of leverage. The cover stated "Beneath one hundred and fifty billion tons stands the Hulk".[4] More impressively, he managed to shift the continental plates of an entire planet to keep it from collapsing.[5] The Hulk has also been shown shattering an asteroid twice the size of Earth with a single punch, with the help of hydraulic catapults launching him into outer space at great speed.[6] When he lost control of his power at one point, he nearly destroyed the entire planet through the sheer output of force from his body. During that time his merest foot step threatened to sink the entire Eastern Coast of the United States.[7]"
"The Hulk is depicted with extremely high levels of superhuman stamina and resistance to physical injury. His muscles are resistant to fatigue poisons, which allows him to function at peak performance for extremely long periods without tiring. He's been shown enduring the impact of high-caliber artillery shells, falls from orbital heights, or extremely powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury, and resisting poisons and diseases with no ill effect. The Hulk has been shown capable of withstanding a ground zero nuclear explosion,[16] as well as the 1,000,000-degree Fahrenheit "nova-burst" of the Human Torch, in one case combined with a full-power lightning strike by Storm.[17]

At the end of the "Planet Hulk" storyline, he withstands the blast effect of a "warp core breach", which generated enough force to destabilise the fictional planet Sakaar near the point of collapse,[18] and following this, Black Bolt's voice, which generated enough power to knock off a piece of the moon the size of Rhode Island.[19] He has also displayed sufficient durability to survive immersion in magma and the immense temperatures and pressure of a planetary mantle for extended periods.[20]

Other examples include withstanding energy blasts from the Silver Surfer,[21] Thor,[22] a vastly powered-up gigantic Thanos clone,[23] the High Evolutionary,[24] the Sentry,[25] and Galactus (when not fully nourished).[26] A blast from Exodus was incapable of causing him any discomfort.[27]

His skin has resisted being pierced by a "Dog O' War", stated as capable of crushing adamantium in 7.3 seconds,[28] and even his eyeballs have proven completely resistant to portable machine gun fire.[29] In another instance, the Hulk received no damage from a head-on collision powerful enough to shatter an asteroid twice the size of the Earth.[6]"

Hell there are tons of super heroes that outclass Superman in every way. I'm pretty sure most of these characters were thought up by horriffic man-children sitting around eating Cheetos and having a dick waving contest that amounted to: "oh yeah? well MY superhero can do THIS!" 'this' being something along the lines of creating life from their own feces.