Tarvis!

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
2 things...

I'm sure he'll change that when he gets the chance.... that part is not so important at this time right now...

and you spelled Travis wrong :D

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Originally posted by Link182
Why are you bringing back really old threads?
To get whiney bitches like yourself to say things exactly like this, Actually, I brought them back because I wanted to make a thread like this but I do recall a moderator from zeldaxtreme, with the same exact user name as you, bitching at people for making the same thread.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I don't know what you're getting all offensive for, I was simply asking why you were bringing them back. I understand this place hasn't had any sort of action in a long time, but the last post here was in November.

Oh, and I remember a certain member named Strong Bad at ZeldaXtreme who annoyed the shit out of everyone.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I know I used to. But why must you bring up problems of long ago? I got my act together at the beginning of this year, and the topic of my bitching hadn't been brought back up until now, when you made reference of it and threw it in my face for no reason, when all I did was query why you were bringing back old threads. No harm was meant when I asked you this, but apparently you took it the wrong way.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Originally posted by Link182

Oh, and I remember a certain member named Strong Bad at ZeldaXtreme who annoyed the shit out of everyone.
Yeah, I know I used to. But why must you bring up problems of long ago?
I am just being a dick, stop taking it seriously.

I RULE!!!

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
It's sort of hard to distinguish between what is serious and what is not, since all this is is text.

But whatever.