• None of them.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • UserName Glow

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
I think that theres no use for the RP hack.... cause this looks like a regular community... not a gaming community...

but the Shoutbox would be nice

D

Don Francisco

GIVE ME MY JOURNAL! Nah, just kidding. No pressure. As long as it comes back sometime.
I don't really care about anything else, but the shoutbox and userglow would be nice. I liked the rupee system. Oh, and what Pwickles said about the banner also applies to me.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
So far, it looks like the Shoutbox, the Journal and the Arcade are missed the most, with the RP system and the Username Glow tying for fourth.

and only half of the board members have voted.;)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The RP system was fun for a while, but when I became the undisputed God of it, it lost its flavor.

B

belle

i need my journal. and glowy name. and.. MY shoutbox. *twitch*
but take your time.... *twitch* no rush.. (ohGODGIVEMEmyshoutboxback)

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
can I please be mod so that I can edit messed up posts? j/k :D

nah the RP system gets really old after a while.... cause its really repetetive...

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I like the RP stuff, because then I have something to look at and do when I wait for people to post.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I doubt I will be bringing the RPG system back, it was far too buggy (as it was a beta hack). Maybe when it's final I will add it.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
they dont have a final out? thats weird.... vBulletin's own battle hack is still BETA but is Final on like 3 other BB's... thats funny :D

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I was starting to battle more and more...but to tell the truth I don't think I will miss rupees or the RPG system.