terminator show

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i'm still confused as to why her head is so MASSIVE.
if you're going to photoshop that image, you could atleast shrink that giganto-head down a little.

fuck.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
i guess they thought a dike could replace arnold.

WRONG

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
or fried chicken ..... some dude in my class thinks that...

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
he's from bangladesh so....
they eat anything =/..... all tastes like chicken...

speaking of chicken i was gonna get some today but i forgot it was friday so ....
couldnt *because of lent*

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This is why the terminator show sucks. I took this pic from imdb's message board for the show, and highlighted the gay threads which is 90% of just one screenshot.

Apparently only pre-teens watch this shit show, and even during 2 hours there wasn't much terminating, and where it was it wasn't even shown for the most part. No budget for a terminator = awful show. They flirted with a nuke scene at the beginning of the finale but failed to deliver again, after I presume they wasted all of their budget on the nuke scene in the first episode as that's the only episode that was even remotely worth watching.

This show sucks in all categories. Why the fuck is John giving a shit about school, when it's going to be nuked in a few years. Why the fuck is John on a fucking fieldtrip at the age of 16, why the fuck is John bitching and crying over the fact his mom forgot his birthday. Ditch this bullshit. 0/10

Attachments

• terminator.gif
    terminator.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 412