Thanksgiving

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Just around the corner. What do you guys do for thanksgiving? Every year a big group of people come by and roast turkeys. Then at night we watch all these movies and eat a bunch of food.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
I am going to visit my dad and a whole lotta relatives, then go to work at 4 in the morning..... the next day......

D

Don Francisco

I'm going to Puerto Rico and I'm going to visit my grandma (yay!). It's a much-needed vacation after working my arse off this exam week. I don't know if we're going to celebrate (maybe I can convince my mom to pick up an apple pie or something from the Dennys on the way to my grandma's house), but I don't really care. As long as I'm with my grandma and at her house and La Ceiba (sp?), then I'm happy.

B

belle

I'll probably have to work, since it's a Thursday and I usually work on Thursdays. Blah. Oh well.. it's not like I eat turkey or like my family anyways. ;)

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Probably sitting around eating food with my boring parents. In the morning I'm going to go play football with some of the guys from my church. Thanksgiving isn't a big event for me.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
well my family and I are going to be doing the annual tradition of avoiding my aunt gails house.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Me and my family are going to Washington to visit some cousins of theirs, and stay for about a week.

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
My mom's side of the family is coming to my house for lunch. I hate about half of them, especially one of my cousins and his mom. His name is Trent. He steals things. He's stolen many things from my house, ranging from video games, to money. We tried to get the money back, but his mom lied about him not taking it, even though we know he did. His mom is the biggest redneck ever. She hates me, but whatever. She can kiss my ass. But I digress. After that, I'm going to my grandparents' house, to have dinner with my dad's side of the family. Dad won't be there because he's not speaking to my grandpa. Great family, huh? Anyway, after we eat, I'll either go to a movie with my aunt from Atlanta, or I'll sit at their house and watch the Egg Bowl (Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State).

Good times. Except for the people I hate.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Looks like I be working that day. I like my family have turkeyday early this year on the 22nd. At grandma's house. Because some of the family coming up.

B

belle

Hahaha. I wont be working because I have to now quit my job. I got my nose pierced. Feck.

itisme

Deku Scrub
Nov 11, 2003
I help my mom cook dinner and then we sit down and eat it, clean up the mess, and go to sleep, or other stuff

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Me and my family are going to Washington to visit some cousins of theirs, and stay for about a week.

What the fuck.

I don't have any cousins in Washington, I ain't been to Washington, and I ain't stayed anywhere for a week.

What the fuck is this about?!