The Comic

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I'm actually making a web comic with my bro right now.
I'm the artist, he's the dialoge writer. Cause I've been into art since about 5th grade, but my bro is funnier than me.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I need a lot of time to work on my art. I want to get a minor in art, but my parents don't exactly approve.

SO...I figure I'll bring home a lot of pot, get caught intentionally, and then make them spend all of their time getting me back to normal. Then, when I'm all fucked up in rehab, I'll ask for rehab and they'll agree. This plan is brilliant.

B

belle

I thought you had a full scholarship to USC... why would your parents need to approve anything you did? That's silly.

B

belle

That's very un-modern of them. You should be able to do what you want to do, not what they think you should.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
It's their money, not his. Not that I think it's right, but it is their decision on how they spend it.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
They want to spend it on him, that's fine. It doesn't mean they get to decide how his life goes. If he want's something, he should go for it, and damn anyone else who thinks otherwise.

My personal philosophy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Someone voted in it, which makes it seem as a new post.

Hollow Hills

Meter Purphy
Nov 3, 2007
LOLSHIT.
Some of those usernames on the first page brought back suppressed memories from this fucked up board I frequented years back. D:

Jarrod

Castle Guard
Dec 6, 2005
I say you go for it, it will entertain people for a little while but eventually fall apart, none the less it's something to do.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
you should probably look at the date that most of these posts were made.