The Death of Twinkies!?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Hostess Brands -- the maker of such iconic baked goods as Twinkies, Devil Dogs and Wonder Bread -- announced Friday that it is asking a federal bankruptcy court for permission to close its operations, blaming a strike by bakers protesting a new contract imposed on them.

The closing will result in Hostess' nearly 18,500 workers losing their jobs as the company shuts 33 bakeries and 565 distribution centers nationwide. The bakers' union represents around 5,000.

Source - lol good job workers.

Also for luls, LOOK AT DEM TWINKIES PRICES ON EBAY:

twinkies.jpg
twinkies2.jpg

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I'll miss the cupcakes. I can't eat Twinkies anymore, they just taste like garbage to me. The fruit pies ... delicious, but my god. So calorie-filled, the only way I could justify eating them is if a meteor were about to slam into the earth.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I make my own twinkies, but yeah I'm really going to miss the cupcakes. I'm betting Little Debbie got help on this one.

There can be only one...snack cake maker...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Blame da lazy ass unions and general decline of america. NOW YA CANT GET FAT OFF TWINKIES.

people suck.

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
A Union is a good thing, but these Unions of today are kinda buttheads, huh?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Casey never beat Mass Effect 3 despite having it for like a year. She also scored 0 points in a multiplayer match once.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
How does having THE CHAMPS on my team improve my personal score?

If anything it makes my score WORSE cause you guys are kill stealers.

Especially my bastard friend Mike who would just camp on my kills.