The Holiday Season Has Passed Us Once Again

• Admin
Another year, another holiday season that has come and gone. As a lot of us head back to work or school, how was your vacation time?

We are working on some new features for the website and hope to release some of these this upcoming week, so stayed tune for those.

We've added a Link Between Worlds to the Zelda Cards so you can finally add that to yours! Nintendo has recently removed the Miiverse likes counter, so we are unable to use that anymore for our Wii U users. Is there anything you would like to see in regards to our Zelda Cards? What features would you like? Let us know!

I've received a few emails, and there are some comments on the A Link Between Worlds Soundtrack page about that we are still missing a few songs from what I used to think was a complete listing. We will hopefully have these uploaded soon!

Finally, we have switched back to our regular Live Radio playlist. We would love to expand this even further and to give you an idea on how many tracks we include, below is the complete listing of the songs that are currently setup to play throughout the day. Is there any games you would like to see included? Let us know!

Last edited:

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
so if I updated my card would all my little cute items disappear?

BreeOlsen

Deku Scrub
Game Over
Nov 25, 2013
that is great to me too as i was suspected towards it and thanks for making it clear ..