The Legend of Zelda GCN

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Well, this is basically to discuss the upcoming Zelda game.

First of all, do you guys think it'll be better then OoT/MM?

D

Don Francisco

Do I think it will be better than OoT? Not possible. OoT is probably my favorite game EVER. Nothing could live up to that masterpiece. Could it be better than MM? Easily. I hated MM's time thing. I felt rushed to complete the game (since you have 3 days to complete a dungeon) and I couldn't take my time and explore everything.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I agree that MM was like licking a fat man's ass compared to OoT. But I wouldn't say its impossible for it to be better then OoT. I would say its its unlikely, but it is possible.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, it'll have to do more than have better graphics and combat to beat OoT. I'm sure it won't dissapoint though.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, the horse mounted battling looks pretty cool.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Celebrate Ice Hockey GIF by Capitals

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The time mechanic was a cheap trick to extend a game that should've been an expansion pack.

See: DMC4

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I would have loved to watch Don Fran/Yoda playing MM and panicking as he runs out of time. That would have been a sight to see.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hes on a yacht somewhere and we're still here

or he's dead who knows

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
That guy once tried to convince us that people go to football games for the band, not the football

He works for Google and does nothing except play Risk at home with his roommates