The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Bitch, I straight out FLIPPED when I got my N64. I got Mario 64 and Duke Nukem 64 and played that sonofabitch for like 8 hours straight.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Bitch, I straight out FLIPPED when I got my N64. I got Mario 64 and Duke Nukem 64 and played that sonofabitch for like 8 hours straight.

i loved that the duke multiplayer had bots. i remember thinking i wish goldeneye had bots. i dont know why its not a staple for all multiplayer games now.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I was disappointed when I got my N64 for Christmas because I wanted a Sega Saturn!

Definitely turned out well!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I remember when I first played that N64 in Toys R Us. I played that Mario 64 for like 2 hours before Mom made me leave and I threw a fit!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Both of the last two posts made me smile. Ahhh, the N64 days. Back when gaming was epic yet simple at the same time. WTF are we doing now?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Complexity isn't necessarily a bad thing. Developers who can't implement complexity properly are the bad thing. And we always have games like Bayonetta, Serious Sam, or Duke Nukem that have very simplistic yet fun playstyles.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Complexity isn't necessarily a bad thing. Developers who can't implement complexity properly are the bad thing. And we always have games like Bayonetta, Serious Sam, or Duke Nukem that have very simplistic yet fun playstyles.

Wow. That's reading way too much into what I said. LOL. Of course complexity isn't a bad thing. It was also a time in my life when I was a kid and have A LOT less worries than I do now.

Back when my main concern was trying to unlock all the secret characters in WCW/NWO world tour. That game was the shit, but looking back on it now compared to other wrestling games it has nothing.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Oh...Well then

McDonald%27s%20Playhouse.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
<object id="vid_4d376ea60457bf2946000d1c" class="ign-videoplayer" width="480" height="270" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/19/zelda-ocarina-of-time-menu-system-gameplay"/></object><div style="width:480px"><a href="http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/19/zelda-ocarina-of-time-menu-system-gameplay">More The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Videos</a></div>

New Inventory system

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Both of the last two posts made me smile. Ahhh, the N64 days. Back when gaming was epic yet simple at the same time. WTF are we doing now?

I'm pissed that my damn Castlevania 64 cartridge keeps glitching, and they haven't come out for it on Virtual Console.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wouldn't have minded the original graphics honestly. Anytime I do play the game, I never say to myself that the graphics suck. They are iconic to the game, but I hope they just don't mess up what made the original great.

I want to see what those Cursed Skulltula People look like in the new game!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I really like the updated graphics. It looks better than the original but still maintains the nostalgic factor. Even though it's had a complete graphical overhaul, it still feels like OoT. I think Nintendo did a damn good job.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
From what I've heard they're going to do an orchestral score. To my knowledge the N64 version used MIDIs. Miyamoto said from the beginning they wanted to do an orchestral score but the memory limitations in the N64 cartridge kept them from doing so.