The Official Make fun of PS3 thread.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Logan just attacked Yoda's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!1

D

Don Francisco

I'm sorry but it definitely looks like the space slug from The Empire Strikes Back. Observe.

sslug3.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe the space slug from star wars is just a giant penis.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<embed src="http://joegan.xeforce.com/itsatrap.wav" loop="false" autoplay="false" width="145" height="60"></embed>

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
not really thread related, but i thought it was funny.

Attachments

• cockfire.jpg
    cockfire.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 440

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
so...i maek poast.

hey hey hey hey, hey STUPID.

alice cooper kewl.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I could sure go for some giant enemy crab right now. I'll dip the weak point in butter for massive flavor.

I also enjoy exchanging fork for knife in real time.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
That's the other thing that I do, besides ruining shit.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So honestly...

Back in the past, i've bought consoles to play certain games. Sony certainly has the "console-moving" franchises, but aren't they alienating a lot of people with this pricing? I mean, are people gonna stop eating to save up and play the next Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy?

If the games are more expensive (makes sense, blu-ray movies are already expensive.) it's kind of lucrative for them to expect the average consumer to slam down 700 dollars on launch day.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Star Wop said:
If the games are more expensive (makes sense, blu-ray movies are already expensive.) it's kind of lucrative for them to expect the average consumer to slam down 700 dollars on launch day.

It will probably be quite the opposite. Sony has to know that their customers don't have that kind of cash to just throw around, and I would bet that the only people buying the PS3 on launch day will be lunatic fanboys and a few rich bastards. I certainly won't be buying one until the price comes down to at least $300. I'll definitely be getting one for GT5 and future Final Fantasies, but it will be a good while before I get a next-gen system. In fact, I'm probably going to finally buy a GCN for Twilight Princess.