The PS2: The biggest reason to not buy a PS3 since the PS1.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sony sucks.

Their hardware sucks. It's all shitty. My PS1 sucked. "Oh don't play me too much! I'll break!" It's like buying a car only to have it break after 50,000 miles because I drove it too much. We had a sony receiver for our old surround system and it shorted out. What a piece of shit.

Hell if i'm gonna be the chump to spend 500 dollars on a system that'll break in a year.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've never had any console break on me, besides the yellow flashy screen from NES days. WTF ARE YOU ASSHOLES DOING TO UR CONSOLES>

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
no colonel sanders, you're wrong.

momma's right!

ur consoles nevar break because u play pc all day. k? k.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I've never had any consoles break, but they've been stolen on two seperate occasions. A few months ago I got my shit stolen, and about 6 or 7 years ago my N64 was stolen.

Guess I've got bad luck. I'll protect my 360 with my life though.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
My PS2 has been trucking since I got it in 2002.

In fact, I don't think I've ever had a console stop working.

D

Don Francisco

I am proud to say that I have never had any problem with any console whatsoever. That includes my N64, GCN, Xbox, PS2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, PSP, and, up to now, my 360. Although I think I may break a few 360 controllers. DOA has caused me to throw the controller across the room in extreme anger a few times (the computer can be so frickin' cheap sometimes). Seriously though, do you play basketball with your PS2 or something?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
My PS1 and PS2 both sucked. Everything else has been fine. My xbox might have broken when a certain controller smacked it in a halo 2 fit of rage.

It'd be one thing if my luck just sucked, but PS1's disc drive was shitty and wore out too easily and a lot of ps2's get these damn disc read errors which is a major inconvinience.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
salvation!

Attachments

• 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 318

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Actually, come to think of it, my GCN got one or two disc read errors while playing Metroid Prime. And the 360 froze while I tried to send a message to Logan once.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah my 360 CRASHED (as in red light = fux) once when i tried to play halo 2.

apparently that happens when emulating some games though.

scared the shit out of me.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
in most instances its not the console that gives you the disc reading errors, its the game or copy of the game that you're playing. my xbox died every other hour on mech assault 2 with two different copies just because it was poorly programmed (as did everyone else), but i can't recall any instance in my 2000 hours of halo 2 time the game failing due to disc reading errors. maybe thats just luck, but i don't think so. my ancient nes and snes both broke after a good 10 years of use, and the little rotary thing that spins the disc broke on my ps1.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
the only thing thats broken of mine was my gameboy pocket, but thats cause it flew out of my hand while I was jumping on a trampoline.