The Simpsons

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
This thread is for talking about how great the Simpsons was/is.

You don't win friends with salad!
You don't win friends with salad!
Now in German, which makes it even funnier! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGHW4MOSDVs

"That's not a knife...THIS is a knife!"
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright alright you win...I see you've played knifey-spooney before!"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2gi3R66m4o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2gi3R66m4o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

this thread is over because nothing can possibly top that.

one of my favorite quotes is from Lenny:
"Ow my eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!"

that's a good one.

the best lenny line is when he gets the fortune cookie that says you're a winner and says something like

this fortune really describes me, and my winning ways.

i dont remember the first part word for word.

Oh sure, I'll just type this up on my invisible typewriter!

LOOK AT ME I'M MODDING.

Last edited:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Man, I've watched simpsons my whole life. I don't even remember when i first started watching it, but I know I had been watching it a while in 1st grade. I'm surprised that they're just now making a movie.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I think I remember the first time I watched it, I must've been 7 or 8. But watching the episodes now that I haven't seen since back then is so great. They're so much funnier when you aren't 8 years old.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I think we've all seen pretty much every episode so it's sort of starting to get old, someone said that groening said when they made a movie it would be over.

I hope the movie is actually good, but I don't think it will meet my expectations.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
They had me at spider-pig.

I think it'll be good, but I don't think they'll stop making it. As long as the name makes $$$ it'll keep going.

Man I remember them talking about making a movie when I was on vacation in LA. That was in 1999.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah but they're rich as fuck now, they don't need to keep it going. And I thought spider pig was retarded, but they've changed the script so many times it might not even be in there anymore.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man he does whatever a spider-pig does

Is this movie actually out yet Im not keeping track

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That rumor about it ending after movie is false. It's supposed to go until at least 2010.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Actually it'll go on until the year 3000 when the events of Futurama will actually occur.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
BENDER IS GREAT!

OH BENDER IS GREAT!

BENDER! BENDER! BENDER!

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
Though you may have to make a metaphorical "deal with the devil". ... I mean the robot devil, and by "metaphorically" I mean get your coat.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i love how we cant even go a whole page without getting off-topic

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
lawl.jpg