Theme

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK. Serious responses ONLY PLEASE.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Halo is probably at the top of my list, however the only problem with it is that I don't particularly like Halo 2 and I really suck at the multiplayer. I never played Halo 1 (yet), so I don't know anything about that. We'll see though.

Final Fantasy.. is just too much to cover. Besides, already well established.

General purpose gaming sites are kinda what I had in mind for here.. but those don't work too well in generating traffic, as we don't have the resources to cover every game or every system (IGN). So that's kinda out.

Domain Names/Site Names ideas for Halo if that becomes the theme?

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
What makes you think you'll have a more sustained interest in doing a website centered around a different game? Halo's cool and all I GUESS, but do you really want to maintain a website around it? Furthermore, what could you really add to the Halo community? It's not as if anyone can create content around an already established franchise; once you get the design, the forums, and guides up, you're left with nothing to do. That's when the boredom sets in.

This is perhaps the biggest problem I have with any fan-based gaming website. But hey, maybe you have different ideas! so~

Here's an idea straight from left field!

I think it'd be fun to make a movie review website. We could potentially make movies featuring us reviewing movies. let's totally rip off the angry video game nerd~

Just my two cents though!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
What makes you think you'll have a more sustained interest in doing a website centered around a different game? Halo's cool and all I GUESS, but do you really want to maintain a website around it? Furthermore, what could you really add to the Halo community? It's not as if anyone can create content around an already established franchise; once you get the design, the forums, and guides up, you're left with nothing to do. That's when the boredom sets in.

This is perhaps the biggest problem I have with any fan-based gaming website. But hey, maybe you have different ideas! so~

Here's an idea straight from left field!

I think it'd be fun to make a movie review website. We could potentially make movies featuring us reviewing movies. let's totally rip off the angry video game nerd~

Just my two cents though!

I DISAGREE.

Happy?

(I dun disagree though. ;[)

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
This meatloaf is shallow and pedantic.

I agree. Shallow AND pedantic.

Chris FTW

Castle Guard
May 5, 2007
tie_image.gif

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OK, 99% sure theme will be about Halo (maybe with some gears of war thrown in for good measure).

NOW HARD PART. We need to come up with name and a domain name.

Domain name should be realitively short, and it will be .com of course. lol haloforce.com (YEAH NO) I'm bad at names, always have been.

I want some of yall to throw out any names you can think of, regardless if good or bad to you. Let's see what we can put together. :3

Edit: going to go buy halo 1 today.

Chris FTW

Castle Guard
May 5, 2007
I'm not saying that the Halo theme isn't a great idea, but there are so many Halo themed sites that most domain names would be taken. But if we can come up with an original Halo domain name, I'm all for it. I can't come up with anything at the moment.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
AHHHHHHAAAAHAHHOHHHAHHAHHOHHHHHHHHHAAAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAHOHHHAHHHAAHHOHHH.com

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i'll be of no help.
it takes me like 10 minutes to figure out what i want to name my characters on ragnarok or something. :[

I'M NO GOOD WITH NAMES.

S0YelRUSSIAN

Octorok
May 14, 2007
I'm not saying that the Halo theme isn't a great idea, but there are so many Halo themed sites that most domain names would be taken. But if we can come up with an original Halo domain name, I'm all for it. I can't come up with anything at the moment.
he does havea point i mean the halo series is like one of the most popular games ever.