This is fucking disgusting

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, so there's this website called fantasyfeeder.com, and it's a community for severly obese people. I'm talking about people who have a sincere, burning desire to become so fat they are literally immobile. I'm not talking about people who don't exercise and eat whatever they want. I'm talking about people who have sexual fantasies about dying at 40 of a heart attack.

Really, look at some of the threads in that forum sometime.

But, then again, I cant honestly say its the strangest or most disgusting thing to wish for that I've seen.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm pretty sure this is mine and Logan's dream

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lol this might be the funniest/greatest website ever. Just one of the random post I saw

had a large fry and two cheeseburgers.
I ate about a qaurter of a gallon of choclate ice cream.
A blue berry muffin.
Two t.v. dinners
5 doughnut holes
3 pieces of choclate
cheddar cheese brick
and 2 diet cokes

i didn't bust out laughing until I saw the two diet cokes.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Lol, I'm going to bed now and I'm gonna have nightmares

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hey all- 370lb black male here.

my favorite hobby is to cruise around walmart in my scooter and stare at all of you ssbbws out there. sometimes i get excited with the vibration from the scooter and my gut rubbing up against certain parts and i just can't help myself. and then i just clean myself up in the paper goods aisle. walmart really has it all.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
The YMCA has put out a list of the top 10 fattest states in the US. They are:
(tie for 9th) Michigan; (tie for 9th) Indiana; (8th) Arknsas; (7th) Kentucy; (tie for 5th) Tennesse; (tie for 5th) South Carolina; (4th) Louisiana; (3rd) West Virginia; (2nd) Alabama; and the fattest state, Mississippi.

lol sc is always in the top with the bad stuff. rape, murder, drop out rate, and now FAT.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
The YMCA has put out a list of the top 10 fattest states in the US. They are:
(tie for 9th) Michigan; (tie for 9th) Indiana; (8th) Arknsas; (7th) Kentucy; (tie for 5th) Tennesse; (tie for 5th) South Carolina; (4th) Louisiana; (3rd) West Virginia; (2nd) Alabama; and the fattest state, Mississippi.

lol sc is always in the top with the bad stuff. rape, murder, drop out rate, and now FAT.

i think you;ve been fooled.
thought it was
Cali
Texas
Illinois...
but ite

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
in the end, if you're surrounded by a sea of fatties, it doesn't really matter how many there are

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
we should raid them and pretend to be sonic passions or whatever. and watch as the two forums fight eachother.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not gay but there's something about sonic's cum...

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
you weren't here for the sonic passion thread were you