Unreal Tournament

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This game is great! The original is the best as far as I'm concerned, and I've spent like the last 3 years or so trying to find a map me and Logan used to play all the time.

Does anyone know where a good place to find maps is? I've probably seen them, but maybe not.

Logan needs to put his input on what this map looked like.

What I remember is that it was 3 houses, but they were all connected, so really it was one building. Logan argues its 1 house, but whatever. This building had an attic that you could go up too, and you could also get ontop of the house. It was nighttime, and the house was in the middle of this big wide open map. I seem to remember there being a road, or a path, infront of the house, with a farm or something on the other side.

On the back of the house was a porch thing.

I would give my right arm to find this damn map again.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah UT kicked ass, UT2K4 also kicked ass. Travis you should DL UT3 or something and tell us how it is! Or anybody who has a computer good enough for it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I don't, this computer is olddd. Although maybe it gets upgraded soon!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Not good enough to run UT3 I think. Laptop and Desktop pretty close in performance.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You never said they were connected. Oh well, you were right about the street, i got nuked on that thing many times.

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'm going back to the dorms on sunday and I can't play online shit there cause of the stupid internet, but maybe i play ut this summer

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
no, there's probably a way around it but idk, i'm not living in the dorms next year so it won't be a problem after like may anyway.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
after playin ut99 and bein the only one friend dumb enough to get beaten by his cheatin a billion times over this map became this