Update on my unborn child

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So, the baby was in the upside down "ready to come out" position for about a week now, but at the last check up the doctor couldn't tell if it was in the position any more, and it may have moved. We have to go in for an emergency ultrasound on Monday to verify what position the baby is in. If s/he isn't in the right position, they're going to try and move it into the right position, which I can imagine would be extremely painful for my wife. Even more painful, though, is that if they can't get it in the right position a c-section will be required. Now, I know what a c-section is, but I was curious today and looked it up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCN18ftKzI

Now, if I have to be in the same room with that shit going on, not only will I almost definitely pass out at the sight, but I will be forever scarred.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Just remember that doctors are very good at what they do. They should be able to move your baby no problem. And of course, it might not even have to be moved at all. Before you worry about a c-section, remember there might not be anything wrong at all.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
so was I, and I'm sure that there wouldn't be any problems with the procedure, I just don't want to see it!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Not only was I born via c-section, but I did exactly what your baby did SAB. I flipped over at the last second.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
I don't think you have to watch them do the c-section. Though your wife may want you to.. just look at her not the procedure. and make sure shes all drugged up. My mom toughed it out was too late to get any when i was born.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
sometimes during a c-section, if i'm not mistaken, they'll put a screen to cover up the surgery or whatever. but uh, i'm not too sure about that!

forgot to mention good luck!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, baby is in the right position, so a natural birth it will be... and it could be any time now. that scares me.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
Do you know the sex yet or it's a surprise still?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
All I see in your sentence is sex.

I has had a few dranks

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
We don't know the sex, but I'm rooting for a boy.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
fake? if its a boy it will be born with a mighty afro. over the next two thousand years or so, there will be legends told of the boy born with the golden afro. he will go on to do great deeds, and vanquish many evils from our world. he will be praised as a king! many will worship him as a mighty deity!

pfft, fake afro.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
well this made me bust out laughing in the middle of class.

+1 :andrew: