Well, it was good while it lasted, guys!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
3days.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
So if you guys think you'll be raptured (that's laughable) tomorrow, and you want to leave your friends and family that haven't devoted their life to God, you can write them a letter and these people will deliver your message after the rapture!

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Meh....I think I'll plan fun activities for tomorrow and Sunday while playing Forza 3. Damn that game is fun....I guess if its all gonna end I might as well enjoy slamming my virtual million dollar cars into retarded AI's while powersliding around the course. Like they say, if you can't beat em, just smash your car into them till theirs won't run anymore and just coast across the finish line!!

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
This is always a possibility from god tomorrow

Boom_boom_boom.gif

Last edited:

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
-.- why am i too stupid to figure out how to delete a mistake post....

:sadfrog:

Last edited:

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
"The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21."

This guy is a super douche. He is such a fake Christian.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
NOT JAY MAYUN AINT SAY NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD MADE FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS FUCK U RELIGIOUS FOLK

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Actually, it does:

Genesis 5:13
And God bestowed upon them a simulation of life, deemed to be viewed in the first person, where shootin' was the name of the game. And God saw what this did to his followers, and cracked a little smile as he tugged on his big white beard.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lmao.

Genesis 5:13 - Changing Jay from Atheist to [video=youtube;6RGcb7alSk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RGcb7alSk0&feature=related[/video] in 0.5 seconds.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Uh, actually Genesis 5:13 states:

And after he became the father of Mahalalel, Kenan lived 840 years and had other sons and daughters.
:jordan:

Although, I do see the name Kenan, which could very well be a Kenan and Kel reference.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ftf2N7RaAF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>