WERE OLD WTF!?

Hollow Hills

Meter Purphy
Nov 3, 2007
Hating teenagers more than I did when I was in highschool and seeing how terribly immature the little shits are with all.

Goddamn, there's so many more things that make me feel old. D:

And I'm not even 20 yet! I think it's that younger kids are growing up faster than generations before them ever did.

Little slimeballs.

Hotpiss, I'm going to be the most bitter old woman EVER.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hating teenagers more than I did when I was in highschool and seeing how terribly immature the little shits are with all.

And I'm not even 20 yet! I think it's that younger kids are growing up faster than generations before them ever did.

Little slimeballs.

I bet you're a freak in bed.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007

Little slimeballs.

holy shit I didn't know you were a girl until you said something...
I guess that is what happens when one has a lack of interest in people or things.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
black people have a genuine lack of interest in all things not chicken.

:chickenmelon: :kfc:

oh lawd!

Hollow Hills

Meter Purphy
Nov 3, 2007
holy shit I didn't know you were a girl until you said something...
I guess that is what happens when one has a lack of interest in people or things.

HEH.
It's because I'm not a superficial dumb bitch swimming naked in a vat of pink glitter dreaming of Paris Hilton and tiny toy poodles, while piecing together the cutest outfit to wear tomorrow like OH MY GOD.

D<

So I don't broadcast estrogen waves across the internet. Durr.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
HEH.
It's because I'm not a superficial dumb bitch swimming naked in a vat of pink glitter dreaming of Paris Hilton and tiny toy poodles, while piecing together the cutest outfit to wear tomorrow like OH MY GOD.

D<

So I don't broadcast estrogen waves across the internet. Durr.

heh the type of girls I am into aren't really like that, most of the forum can vouch for that. so naturally I don't expect that from all of em'

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
god mitch has the best quality of posts on this website.

that last one, was even better than the first!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HEH.
It's because I'm not a superficial dumb bitch swimming naked in a vat of pink glitter dreaming of Paris Hilton and tiny toy poodles, while piecing together the cutest outfit to wear tomorrow like OH MY GOD..

Do it and take pictures.

I'll make you supermod on the spot.

Hollow Hills

Meter Purphy
Nov 3, 2007
heh the type of girls I am into aren't really like that, most of the forum can vouch for that. so naturally I don't expect that from all of em'

I doubt any guy with a lick of sense would be into that.

Thems some annoying bitches, that's all.

And thems make up too much of the wimminfolk these days.