What city, state, or country you born?

A

Alicia

Who is This Jr. Guy. He makes me think my brother is bareable. and that is saying something. wait no My brother is still unbareable.

D

Don Francisco

"How about no coming back to a forum that you've already been banned from.

Oh wait, Joe did that too."

FYI Joe was never banned. Get your facts straight.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I'm pretty sure I remember Logan telling me that he was banned one time. I was on vacation and Travis banned him for spamming or something. It was a couple of years ago, when he posted under Pink Floyd.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think Joe talked about it one time to me too.

D

Dave

Ever since Logan and Bronson made that thread making fun of soccer he never came back. That, and he blocked us from AIM and took us off his Xbox Live friends list. What a biggity bitch.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, yoda you're very wrong. I even used to have a picture of the shout where Travis banned him.

Anyways, it sucks he stopped coming around. I mean he hates manly football and I didn't get my feelings hurt. But what should I expect? Feelings come into play when you support ballerina ball.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I found it in one of our AIM logs.

"olasdfkjf (23.01.07): Why can't people listen? I tell them once, I tell them again, I tell them a third, a fourth, and a fifth time. But they can't seem to get it out of their heads that I run the forums, not them. Why can't they shut up and listen? Is it such a difficult thing to ask that they stop the nonsense? But the best thing about it all, is that they ALWAYS blame other people for their mistakes. They don't have a sense of responsibility WHAT-SO-EVER. None of the mods made them do what they did. I believe the real idiot is the person sitting between their keyboard and their chair. Which brings me to my next point. Why does everyone harrass the moderators so much? Is it there job to act like little goody-goodies? No, they are people just you and me. No one complains about me, and I can be a much more of an ass than them. I share many of the same feelings as they do, so no they do not suck up to me. Why should I think different than them? It wouldn't be very good if the mods and admins fought all the time. That's just retarded thinking. It's also funny that Pink Floyd said Master Yoda sucked up to me - I thought they were friends? Some friend.

Pink Floyd... all he could do was bitch and whine about something, yet he never did anything to make it better - actually all he DID do was make it worse. Why? Did he get some kind of orgasmic pleasure out of it? Did it make him feel like he was worth something? A person like him should not be here, especially when he went down, he tried to take people with him. Heh, and I knew I had made the right choice when people IMed me and thanked me for banning him.

Many of you know me good enough to know that I do not ban very often. I much rather torture your ass than ban you, so you do know that you have to do alot of stupid shit to get banned. So no one should think the ban was unjust. Pink Floyd was out of control, and obviously blinded by his little "I hate everyone" which is really something so people will feel sorry for him. I've seen that attitude way too many times before - it's sickening. Just grow the fuck up already - no one cares about your ass, and almost no one ever will."

God knows what he did.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey, don't hate on Joe :[

I doubt the soccer argument would be reason he'd stop comin online, he generally didn't get too upset over stuff like that, at least not enough to blist everyone. :[

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
man he mustve.

i mean he instantly removed me from his xbox live friends list.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah Yoda. How about you stop trying to jump into conversations you know nothing about and go back to fucking your FFXI disc.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe he cancelled xbox account or something. I don't know how xbox system works though, so I don't even know how if you know if someone removes you from their flist or w/e.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
His last post was in the PvP thread, and considering he blocked them on AIM right after that, I'd say he was pretty pissed off.

D

Don Francisco

"Yeah Yoda. How about you stop trying to jump into conversations you know nothing about and go back to fucking your FFXI disc."

How about you stop being a moron? Seriously, I'd know more than any of you why he did what he did since I am his friend in real life, after all.